CARING FOR YOUR CRYSTAL JEWELRY
All Swarovski fashion jewelry is traditionally crafted and therefore very delicate.
The metal is plated, and each crystal is individually set. As a result, special care is required. Please follow the advice below.
• Store your jewelry in the original packaging or a soft pouch to avoid scratches.
• Polish your jewelry frequently with a soft cloth to maintain its original, lustrous finish.
• Remove jewelry before washing hands, swimming, and/or applying products (e.g. perfume, hairspray, soap, or lotion), as this could harm the metal and reduce the life of the plating, as well as cause discoloration and loss of crystal brilliance.
• Put on jewelry last when dressing and take off first when undressing.
• Avoid contact with water.
• Avoid hard contact (i.e. knocking against objects) that can scratch or chip the crystal.
Caring for your Swarovski Watch
To ensure that your Swarovski watch remains in beautiful condition over time and to prevent scratches, chips or other damage, please observe the following:
•Avoid wearing the watch together with bracelets, metallic chains, or any other contact with hard objects.
•Avoid direct contact with both salt and fresh water, solvents, detergents, perfumes, cosmetic products, etc.
•Polish the watch with a soft, lint-free cloth to maintain the original lustrous finish.
CARING FOR YOUR CRYSTAL DECORATIONS
• Polish your product carefully with a soft, lint free cloth or clean it by hand with lukewarm water. Do not soak your crystal products in water.
• Dry with a soft, lint free cloth to maximize brilliance.
• Avoid contact with harsh, abrasive materials and glass/window cleaners.
• When handling your crystal, it is advisable to wear cotton gloves to avoid leaving fingerprints.